Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Favorite 3.....TAG!!

So my very cute friend Marnae tagged me........So here it goes:

What are the last 3 things you purchased?
1. Grocery's
2. Dowels/butcher paper (jog a thon banners)
3. Food storage (there are some cool things at macey's)

What are the last 3 songs you downloaded?
I don't download songs, I don't know how
so Chad does it for us.

What are your 3 favorite movies?
1. Man from Snowy River
2. How to lose a guy in 10 days
3. Savannah Smiles

What are 3 things you haven't done yet?
1. Drive a race car
2. surfed
3. Golfed, I have never real golfed!

What are 3 things you cannot live without?
1. My Family
2. My laptop
3. Friends

What are your 3 favorite dishes?
1. Halibut (market street grill)
2. Sweet pork anything
3. Stir Fry

What are your 3 favorite TV shows?
1. Biggest Loser
2. 90210 it is totally back!!! jk not my fave just wanted to let people know it is on again!
3. The Amazing Race

Where are 3 places you have traveled to?
1. Japan/Korea
2. St. John
3. Alaska

What are your 3 favorite desserts?
1. Mudpie
2. Store bought Cake ( I know totally gross but I love it)
3. Ice Cream

What are 3 things you would buy if money was not an issue?
1. Personal trainer/nutritionist
2. redo whole house
3. Spa treatments weekly!!!

If you could have 3 wishes, what would they be?
1. No sickness for anyone ever
2. Money trees
3. World Peace! Everyone just needs to be nice!

3 people I Tag:
1. All my sisters
2. All my friends that look at my blog ( Comment me so I can see yours)
3. Cousins!

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Kristin! I love it! I am into store bought cake too. What can I say? I love the frosting. And I am totally a 90210 fan! It's dumb, but it takes me back.

Andrea said...

Kristen! I love it! I am into store bought cake too. What can I say? I love the frosting. And I am totally a 90210 fan! It's dumb, but it takes me back.

Andrea said...

Sorry, I spelled your name wrong the first time and tried to change it and well, you know...

Elisa said...

I HEART store bought cake. Yum!

Sher said...

I love that you like Savannah Smiles and Snowy River. Those are also two of my favorite classics.
I remember I was praised up and down for being able to play Jessica's theme on the piano when I was in elem. school.

Tesha said...

Cute Kristen!! What channel and time is 90210 on? That was my all time fav!! I'm not going to play this, I got "tagged" and it nearly gave my an ulcer trying to play. So I'm done with those!! What is Marnae's blog - is it a private one? - if it is will you tell her to invite me?? she left a comment on mine but I can't find hers. Anyway hope your good, i love stalking your family - so cute!!!

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Hey! I need your email address. Are you still interested in the Photo Party on October 18th?

awindowsillview said...

found your cute blog through Denise's...love to see the girls and how big and darling they are - just like I remember...preschool at Angela's seemss like age ago...looks like life is great. Do you care if I add you to my blog so I can check up on you?? Steph Sill

Jeni said...

Kristen!!!! How are you?? I saw your name on Marnae's blog and got to your blog from hers! I can not believe how long it has been since I've seen you. Your family is darling- it was so fun to see them! Hope it is ok that I peeked at your blog. I've been wanting to catch up with you forever! =) It's been TOO long! By the way, I'm surprised the movie "Star Man" didn't make your all time faves....(ha ha) ... do you remember when we watched that movie at your house?! I will NEVER forget that! Oh my embarrassing!!!!