Monday, January 5, 2009

I Got Tagged!

What I was doing 10 years ago: I just quit my job at Alliance Credit Union, tried to finish my degree at WSU and worked for my husband at home (he was self employeed) and,Going through major infertility procedures!
Five things on my to-do list today:
1- Go to the gym
2- Finish the laundry
3-Iron
4-Primary Meeting
5- Clean my messy house!
Snacks I like:
1- Chocolate
2- Cheese
3- Homemade goodies
4-Crackers
5-Apples
And I wonder why I am chubby! There is only one healthy snack in the bunch!
Places I've lived:
1-Salt Lake
2-North Ogden
3-Riverdale
4-Chicago
5-Layton
6-Kaysville
Five things I would do if I had billions:
1-Finish my Basement!!!!!!
2-Be really nice to people
3-Provide my kids with a great college and wedding fund!
4-Travel with anybody that would want to come with me!
5-Start a business!

K--I tag: Marnae, Tesha, Tammy and Angie!

4 comments:

ceryl said...

Yeah! you did it! I always feel so guilty when you iron, so quit it already! Just kidding

Tesha said...

maybe I'll try I have a hard time with tag's that talk about me!!!

hannahb said...

Travel with anyone? I beg to differ! You can't travel anywhere unless your hubby and 2 kiddos are in your back pocket!

Fishers said...

I'll get on it, thanks for the tag.