Wednesday, February 25, 2009

People are nice!


It was my Birthday last Sunday and can I just say people are way to nice! Thanks to my family for lunch, shopping another lunch, Sunday dinner plus really nice presents. Thanks to my friends for the emails, calls, card's in the mail, breakfast, dinner and again all the nice gifts. Oh ya and my Husband and girls for the night out and fun gifts! Seriously I feel so blessed to have all of you in my life! Thanks. When I was younger I used to LOVE to celebrate my birthday, I even celebrated my 1/2 Birthday! I would have birthday month/week and love every minute of it, but as the older I get I have realized that the world does not revolve around me and I kinda get really embarrassed when I celebrate my b-day. Need less to say I am truly blessed to have my friends and family in my life!

7 comments:

Tesha said...

happy happy b-day!!!! i feel the same way about my day ~ it's funny how life changes!

Sher said...

I think I told you on Sunday, but just in case:
Happy Birthday! Glad you had a great day.

Fishers said...

You have so many great friends in your life because YOU are such a great person!!! I'm glad you had a great day and lets do your "birthday" lunch this week. I'll call ya.

ceryl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...late! I have to agree with Marne, you are a great person! Thanks for being my not just a great sister-in-law, but a great friend! Don't know what I'd do with out ya:)

McDougal's said...

YOU TOTALLY ROCK SISTA...thats why we all love you so much! I am glad you are my sister...but wow you are getting up there (i guess that means i am too)

McDougal's said...

ok new post needed

Tesha said...

I wish you would start blogging again, I love to see your family! I would love to get together. ;) I can't remember, were your girls big and little right from the start? How much did they weigh? What week were they born? Nicu? So good to hear from you. I miss you! Love, tesh