Monday, July 14, 2008

RAGNAR ROCKS!!!!




The Asphalt Angels is our name and running is our game (totally cheesy) But seriously the 12 of us ran from Logan to Park city about 180 miles! My friend Shelli talked me into this crazy thing and I am so glad she did, it was amazing! No sleep, little food and a lot of laughing and crying and some throwing up also! My van had Me, Megan, Shelli, Dixie my friends from my neighborhood and shelli's two sisters Andrea and Cami my new friends! We were van #2 Van #1 had my friend Lisa and some of her sisters and friends. I had a great support team Elli, Madi and Chad! They met me in Eden where I was runner #7 the first to go from my van and they cheered me on the whole way! I did 12 miles total, it was the hardest thing I have ever done! Yeah US, what an accomplishment. I guess it wasn't too bad, we signed up again for next year BUT with Husbands!!!!





At the finish line we all ran across together!!!














2 comments:

Frankman's said...

you're AMAZING! remember the half-marathon? you totally surpassed that...you ROCK!

McDougal's said...

You are a total rock star and I knew you could do it. Your awesome and keep it up sista...what inspiration you are!