Sunday, July 20, 2008

"TOUR de SNOWBASIN"

I think Chad and John have been watching a little to much TV, they think they are in the French alps. So they parked at McKay Dee Hospital and rode their bikes all the way up to Snowbasin.
Don't they make a cute couple?

So Becki and I met them up their and we took the gondola and ate a very yummy dinner with an amazing view!! I do suggest if you are planning to eat there maybe have it be a special occasion like birthday, anniversary, not just a because dinner. It was a little pricey!!!
We had a great time and a very lovely dinner!
Look----still snow, I think this is on my top 10 of favorite places to be!
We had a great time!
Then, this same night Chad met his dad out on Antelope Island for a moonlight ride. Chad got home at about 2:30 am. He rode about 50 miles that day!! He is a rock star!!!

4 comments:

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Kristen,

Hey! Marnae told me you had a blog, so I am stalking! :) You look so good and way to go with the Wasatch Back! Your family is so cute!

-Shannon

McDougal's said...

Chet you rock!!!

Elisa said...

John & Chad make a lovely couple.
Who knew?

McDougal's said...

come on already sista...give me something new!