Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dear Santa........

Elli's Christmas List:

baset hound (real)

saddle

minature horse (real)

american girl doll

cup cake maker

pink roller blades

a new tire for my bike (her tire has been flat for like 2 mo. sad)

golf stuff (tiger woods in the making????)

clothes

shoes

art set

scrapbooks

chocolate oranges

candy




Madi's Christmas List

american girl doll-brown hair-nikki

cupcake maker

make it swipt it see it on the runway (ya I think it is barbie)

brat doll p.s. comes with streak

earings

clothes

karokee machin

rockband

cook p.s. audrey has it (a wii game)

headbands

11 chocolate orange

11 yummies (candy I guess?)

shoes

And this list changes everyday, so far this is the latest written in pencil!

So hopefully Santa can get a couple things on the list!

I love this time of year!

7 comments:

erica said...

Love it! LOVE THEM! That is such an awesome pic of Elli in the snow! And Madi, cutie as usual!

Fishers said...

Hey, I'm so excited that you posted again. :) Love the Christmas list, I am having my girls do theirs today. I love how they want real horses and dogs. I think you should really get it for them. Come on MOM!!! Cute pictures!!

Andrea said...

So, where are you gonna put the horse and dog?

Tesha said...

cute photos!! love the lists! is the cupcake maker like an easy bake? I finally broke down and got one for Koby this year. Happy shopping

McDougal's said...

Make time on friday to get to that list...Target here we come. Love the lists girls...You inspired my own girls to come up with theirs.

ceryl said...

I sure hope Madi gets 11 chocolate oranges! For sure 11! And Elli can just have Copper instead of a baset hound ha ha! What happened to the Bunny? Stinkin Cute girls!

Kell and Haylee said...

Hey there chicken! I'm a blogger now. Not that I have much to blog about! Ha! Anyway just wanted to say hi and I say go for the miniture pony for sure! :) You're girls are too cute. Just an FYI I brag about you to somebody new everyday... Sometimes I wish you were my sister-in-law and not my sisters sister-in-law! :) Love you bye!